Thursday, July 3, 2008

To my viewing public:

(and especially, SuperJonMasteroftheUniverse(c)(tm)(r)

I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of concern from all my supporters who have missed my daily ramblings.
Two factors have kept me from writing more regularly. First, no one seemed to care for my garlic herb butter so I didn't want to inflict more cooking ideas on my adoring fans. Quite frankly, I would rather write about food and cooking than about starving and sweating.

Second, it turns out that I stumbled into a part time job writing news stories for money, so that is where all my writing time has gone. It also takes time to chase down quotes and information for these lucrative stories I'm writing, so I just haven't had time to spare.

As far as the weight loss goes, there are 2 pounds missing I hope I don't see again. Remind me to mention my theories on fiber. . .

Keep those cards and letters coming, folks, I thrive on your feedback!!

No comments: